Technicians & Installers
Our Technicians and Installers are responsible for bringing lighting designs to life! Our installation crews are naturally skilled with low-voltage lighting systems but offer the expertise of working with modern-day, high-quality systems.
While you enjoy working outside, you feel comfortable working around many forms of landscape construction including installing lighting systems that operate in and around plants, concrete, decks, and more. The preservation of client properties, in all their forms, is the highest priority as we seek zero-footprint after the project is complete.
You’ll be responsible for working in concert with the entirety of the team, including the Owner, Office Manager, Sales & Designers, and other Technicians to ensure the customer experience is above and beyond.
Join us in designing and creating masterful
landscape lighting experiences in Wisconsin.
Technicians & Installers
- Full-time, seasonal
- Night and weekend time as projects need
- Installing low voltage lighting systems as designed including burying wire, mounting fixtures, and installing transformers and control devices
- Service and maintenance of existing lighting systems; complete maintenance and repair service calls
- Addressing common installation challenges and troubleshooting systems
- Speak with clients to educate them about their systems, provide information about related products and/or services to enhance their systems
- Clean up of all areas affected by the installation
- Properly care for and operation of company vehicles
- Assist with ensuring proper inventory levels
- Knowledge of proper installation of low voltage landscape lighting and outdoor audio systems
- Be able to read and implement blueprints, grade soil, and possess basic landscape construction knowledge
- Proactive, problem solver with above-average technical ability
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Good time management skills
- Enjoys working outside, and having fun
- Attention to detail in verbal and written communication
- Positive, outgoing attitude with an internal drive to succeed
- Ability to make a good first impression by having a pleasant disposition and being personable.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time (office, project locations)
- Possess your own reliable vehicle for transportation
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and climb a ladder
- Moderate experience using technology and devices
$15-$25 per hour, depending on experience
Night Owl Landscape Lighting offers competitive compensation with the following perks after completion of a probationary period for qualified employees:
- Paid vacation and holidays for qualified employees
- Flexible hours, depending on workload and projects
- Company logo apparel
- On-the-job training
- Room for professional development and growth alongside the company
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please continue on to the application.
Night Owl Is Hiring!
Come work for a growing landscape lighting company!
Thank you for your interest in Night Owl Landscape Lighting. We serve Southeastern Wisconsin with landscape lighting and outdoor audio services. We strictly use industry-best products, modern applications, cutting-edge techniques, and expert authority built on our specialist experience.
Our team strives to help residential and commercial property owners reach unlimited potential in their outdoor spaces. The passion and commitment to that mission lives through everything we do.
We’re hiring genuine folks who are willing to help influence the positive growth of our company and want to enjoy where they work.
What are the next steps? Apply Today!